Oatlands Golf Club employs approximately 35 people. There are many and varied career opportunities.
Oatlands Golf Club is looking to recruit a high quality Third in Charge to assist in the management of the day to day operations of the Club’s Course department.
We are seeking a qualified and suitably experienced Greenkeeper to assist with the daily management of the course maintenance program, working with a staff/team of 8 and implementation of the strategies and plans as directed by management. The focus of our business is our Members and we are seeking a team player to assist in delivering a fantastic golfing experience. This role requires flexible work hours and weekend work.
- The successful applicant will preferably possess:
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of turf management, horticulture, machinery and irrigation.
- An understanding of the game of golf.
- Formal Qualifications with a Certificate IV in Sports Turf Management a minimum.
- Strong knowledge of chemicals (AQF 3).
- Knowledge of E-par management system, WH&S policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Current driver’s license
The Club is known for its positive, supportive and enjoyable workplace culture in a beautiful environment. You will be provided with a competitive salary and professional development. Please submit your application (cover letter and resume) to Dominic Yates at firstname.lastname@example.org
The main types of employment include:
- Course – Turfcare and Maintenance Staff
- Sport – Club Professionals, Sports Administrators, Retail Staff
- Hospitality – Food and Beverage, Reception, Kitchen Staff, Event Staff
- Administration – Finance, Communications, Membership
Please feel free to pass on your personal resume to email@example.com