Oatlands Golf Club employs approximately 50 people. There are many and varied career opportunities.
The main types of employment include:
- Course – Turfcare and Maintenance Staff
- Sport – Club Professionals, Sports Administrators, Retail Staff
- Hospitality – Food and Beverage, Reception, Kitchen Staff, Event Staff
- Administration – Finance, Communications, Membership
- Casual Food & Beverage Attendants – Please contact Emma Gordon (9630 4444) for more information.
If you’re looking for a permanent full-time role with the opportunity to develop, the chance to work with good people who are talented and work hard; join Oatlands Golf Club. The Club is currently seeking an experienced Greenkeeper to join its course team.
About Oatlands Golf Club
The Oatlands Golf Club, founded in 1937 has a strong reputation as one of Australia’s best value for money sporting institutions. Our staff are professional, engaged and recognised for their skill and talent. We all work together to progress the Club and to protect its traditions; we aim for excellence, to lead and support each other, and to enjoy the experience.
What will I be doing?
Reporting to the Assistant Course Superintendent your primary purpose is to participate in the care and maintenance of the playing areas.
The key tasks include:
• Assisting with the operations and maintenance of the golf course
• Maintenance, renovation and reconstruction of turf and garden areas and playing surfaces
• Safely operate machinery after receiving training
What does the Club need from me?
• Relevant qualification in turf management or greenkeeping
• Demonstrated experience on a golf course
• A can do attitude
• Display motivation and flexibility
• An ability to work within a team
What’s in it for me?
First and foremost you will work in a positive and supportive workplace that is set in great surrounds (against a sporting backdrop). You can expect a competitive salary, access to training, regular feedback and a staff uniforms.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in the role and would like to join our team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com