All visiting golfers wishing to play at Oatlands Golf Club must hold a current membership at a Local, Interstate or Overseas Golf Club. Visitors may contact the General Manager by emailling firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a booking during allocated times. Once a booking has been made, correspondence will be sent from Oatlands outlining the booking details and a request for a deposit / full payment to confirm the booking. It is advised that all bookings be made well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Monday 12.45pm – 1.45pm
- Tueday 8.00am – 1.00pm
- Thursday 12.45pm – 1.45pm
- Friday 9.00am – 1.00pm
- Play during Member competitions may be considered on a Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday pending availability.
On the day of booking a letter of introduction from your home club must be provided.
Reciprocal Members are to contact the Golf Shop to arrange a booking during allocated times. It is advisable that all bookings be made well in advance to avoid disappointment. On the day of a booking, a letter of introduction players from your home club must be provided.
In the case of a cancellation the following policy applies:
- If advised at least 1 week prior to the day a full refund will be provided.
- If advised within the 7 days of the day a 50% refund will be provided
- Cancellation on the day will not be refunded
Please take time to read our dress code