Operations and Policies
The Clubhouse is open for the use of all Members from 8:00 am daily and the Office, Bar and Dining Room hours are:
|Monday||11.00 am to 6:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||9.30 am to 2.30 pm|
|Tuesday||11.00am to 6:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||9.30 am to 2.30 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am to 7:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||9.30 am to 2.30 pm|
|Thursday||11.00 am to 6:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||9.30 am to 2.30 pm|
|Friday||11.00 am to 6:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||9.30 am to 2.30 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am to 7:00 pm||11.30 am to 3:00 pm||Closed|
|Sunday||10:00 am to 6:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||Closed|
|Public Holiday||11:00 am to 6:00 pm||11.30 am to 2:00 pm||Closed|
The entire clubhouse is a Smoke Free Zone.
Times shown above are subject to change without notice.
- Members are requested to check and destroy cash register tickets for all purchases.
- Members are encouraged to use Club facilities for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries or that special occasion. Members may also sponsor friends for such functions. The Events & Operations Manager will be happy to assist with any enquiry.
- Regulations regarding minors are necessary to comply with the licensing laws.
- Use of radios in the clubhouse is prohibited.
- On corporate days, please note that the participants at that function have priority on the course and in the clubhouse.
- Members are requested not to tamper with the GolfLink Computer system
Complaints & Recommendations
- All complaints or recommendations shall be made to the General Manager.
- Under no circumstances shall any person reprimand an employee of the Club.
- No canvassing for donations, raffles or subscriptions is allowed unless approved by the Board on specific days.
Member’s Feedback Procedure
Unfortunately it is inevitable that at some point you will experience a situation or event at the Club where you are dissatisfied. We want to make sure that there is an avenue for you to channel your feedback and that your comments are treated treated with respect, courtesy and handled in a timely manner. A procedure has been established to ensure that this occurs. A copy of this procedure and an action form to register a complaint are available by clicking on the following links:
- To avoid inconvenience to other members, cars are to be parked in the marked areas provided for this purpose.
- Parking in driveways on the main entrance to the clubhouse is not permitted.
- Please do not park in areas otherwise designated.
- When parking on non-sealed areas, members are asked to show consideration to other members in respect to access and egress.
- Member’s attention is drawn to recent break-ins in the parking area. Do not leave valuables in a conspicuous place. Keep cars securely locked at all times.
Important Information for Members
It is a requirement of the Registered Clubs Act that the attached notice is made available to members. This notice is also available on the Club Noticeboard. Please click here for information Think! About your choices Call Gambling Help 1800 858 858 www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au Alternatively click on the following link: http://www.olgr.nsw.gov.au//pdfs/Club_members_access_sign.pdf